Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 105

I rode everyone today!

Paco rearranged Brie, Nina, and Harry so they're all next to each other. It's small, but it made me happy. Harry used to be across from them, so now it's like they're a little family, all together!

We let them all out in a paddock together. I'm so pleased to see that they all get along =] No injuries!

I started off on Brie today. Her jump boots keep slipping and turning around! So I'm just going to leave them off until we start actually jumping. I practiced trying to get her to slow her canter down a little bit, but she was soooo crazy fast today! She was a good girl though. I think she likes getting all this excess speed out of her system.

I finally got to ride Nina today! She's a bit of a challenge trying to keep her head down but her gait was really nice. She has super tight turns that aren't very rounded, so I mostly worked on bending.

Harry was fantastic. As usual =] I can't wait until I have enough money to buy a car and then I can drive out to see them whenever I have free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment