The calming supplement is working really well for Brie. She was very responsive and now that I have more of a handle over her I'm working on making a more noticable differnece between her corto and largo. I have a really good feeling about this show season and I'm anxious for it to start.
I also worked with Nina today. While Ray is training her we're not supposed to be riding her, so I played Parelli games with her. I played the Friendly Game and am teaching her the Porcupine Game. I started the Yo Yo game also, but she didn't really grasp that one, so I'll focus on the Porcupine Game until she gets really good at it and then move on to the Yo Yo game.
It's so cold over here, and I'm waiting til snowfall to take some pictures of them playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment