Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 31

Super cold today. I feel like I'm redundant when I say I'm so proud of Brie, but I shouldn't feel that way. It has taken so long for her to get to this point and I'm happy I didn't listen to everyone who told me to give up on her, that she'd never be worth anything, that she never would win anything. I have a feeling we'll have a huge success at the shows this year. I can't wait for the first show in April.

Nina is still under training. I can't picture her actually working, even though I've shown her and placed while half asleep, but that's another story. She just seems like too much of a goofball to be phased by anything, and that can be a good thing. I guess I'm just eager to see how good she is when Ray is done training. I wonder if she'll turn out to be Fino like everyone has thought, because that would end up being a true underdog story.

No comments:

Post a Comment