Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 45 & 46

Day 45

I wasn't originally planning on going out to the stables this weekend, but my parents came and kidnapped me.
So the farrier did their hooves on Friday, but we didn't ride. I worked Parelli with everyone. Nina is learning really quickly! All I want to get down pat is the Porcupine game and then I'll move on to the next games.
Harry is still really nervous about the carrot stick. He's kind of okay with the stick and rope alone, but when you put the rope on the stick, he gets really freaked out. So I'll keep working with that before I go to teach him another game.

Day 46

I rode Brie today. She was very good for not being ridden yesterday. I didn't canter her, as I've given up trying to teach her for right now. My aunt came out to visit, so it was mostly a picture-taking fest. Too bad all of the pictures were on her camera! I would've put them up!
There's not much else to say today. Harry's legs are getting better and we can start riding him next week, which I'm majorly looking forward too! When I start riding, I'll have more interesting things to talk about.
This is a first, and I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment