Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 137

It was so beautiful and warm!!!!

I didn't go out yesterday because I was at an audition (hopefully I get it!), so being out today was wonderful.

We let them all out to run and play. I'll have some pictures up soon, maybe sometime this week. They loved it! It was windy and sunny and warm =] we decided not to try the trailer because of the wind though.

I rode Brie inside. I wanted to go outside, but decided to stay in. She was full of go today, but I only cantered a little because I wasn't out yesterday. Other than some pulling on the reins, she was very good.

Onto Harry. He is getting soooo much better! His gait wasn't as tight as I wanted it to be, but he still sounded great.

We bought an exercise ball for them to play with. We had it in the arena and Brie and Nina were playing with it just fine, but Harry was having none of it! He didn't want to go anywhere near it, so I just played with it and rubbed him with it when he was on the cross ties. He's so amazed and shocked by everything the world has to offer!

We finally got all of them scrubbed. I'm so happy that they're all clean now. We started using MTG for hair growth on them. Hopefully it works, I don't want them smelling like bacon for nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment