Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 10

I didn't get to write yesterday and didn't make it out today so this post is for yesterday.

We hired a new farrier and she came out yesterday to do Brie and Nina's hooves. We hired a new farrier because our old one was never calling us back to set up an appointment and Brie desperately needed her hooves done. We're really pleased with how he hooves came out, they look the closest to perfection in all the time we've had her. Says something about the farriers around here, huh?

I also got to ride Nina yesterday! We rode with my mom and Brie in the fields behind the stable. Nina's such a goofball, she is the perfect trail horse. She moseys along. And then I let her do what she wanted to and she ran in circles in the field =] she was so happy. She's the mellow balance to Brie's anxiety. That's what we all need, someone to balance out our emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment