(originally started Sunday night at 11pm)
I wasn't able to make it out yesterday.
But yesterday Andre got fired.
I feel really bad for him. I mean, he was a great guy. I genuinely liked his training. But he changed, and we all know who did that do him. He's not the same as he was when we met him, and I'm truly sorry to see him leave.
Apparently Brie was horrible with mom yesterday. When I rode her today she was sweet as a pea! Maybe she missed me.
I didn't do much riding though because we had an accident.
The owner's wife and daughter were galloping and playing on their horse Carmentea. Well his wife was falling off and she almost took her daughter with her. His wife fell off onto her hip then back and couldn't get up, and her daughter just sort of jumped/fell off. After a few seconds of realizing that there wasn't anyone on her, Carmentea bolted out of the arena. The new trainer, Ray, my mom, and I all ran after her. She jumped over a pretty huge mound, and I have to say that while I was breathless trying to catch her she was pretty beautiful! My mom finally caught her and we called an ambulance for his wife. She was able to go home yesterday, they said that she was lucky and just got some nasty bruises, but they'll still keep an eye on her. I hope that she's okay. It really kind of sucks because she was wary of horses before and now she might never want to get on one again. I really hope that's not the case. And I hope that his daughter doesn't blame herself for the accident for riding Carmentea because it wasn't her fault. It was an accident.
I ask you, whoever reads this, to keep their family in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment