It's over!
Ray is fired. Long story short, my parents got in a huge argument with him and he's done.
One problem: now we need a trainer.
At least, that's a problem in their eyes. I personally cannot wait until tomorrow when I get to ride all three of them and Taco too.
Today was beautiful out. I didn't ride because when I showed up I didn't know if Ray was going to work with them/us or not so I gave them all bathes. They looked and smelled marvelous until I let them outside to dry in the sun and they all rolled around in the mud. Ugh. Horses.
But the one super exciting thing that comes out of this is that now they get to go outside everyday. Ray wasn't going to let Nina and Harry out because he was training them but now they can go out. It's going to be gorgeous this week, so hopefully they'll all be in good moods next weekend. Especially since next weekend is MY BIRTHDAY!!
Yup folks, next weekend I'm turning 18!
What would make it a fantastic 18th birthday would be if I got a car, that way I could go out all the time on my own to ride. Training would be much more effective.
I can't wait until the day that I have my own farm and can ride all I want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment