Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 54

I didn't ride Brie today. My mom did.
Instead, I rode Taco outside. I worked with him in the round pen and he was SO good. At first, I couldn't understand what more Jane wanted out of him. Then we went out of the round pen.
Oh boy.
I guess I can't expect that much because he hasn't been ridden in over a month or so because Ally, Jane's granddaughter, didn't come out, she had to work, so she couldn't ride him. He was SO HYPED UP. And he just fueled Brie's craziness. We were sure to have been a sight to behold.

I didn't see Nina working (again, darn it!) but apparently she was breathtaking. I really need to take some time out to watch her.
I worked with Harry. He was pretty calm today. I even corto-d him around the round pen a couple of times, but I could tell that he was getting more worked up. So I will continue not overdoing things and hopefully he'll gain my trust with that and begin to calm down.

Since we're not going to the show next weekend, the vet is coming out for spring shots. I can't wait til after the show to hear how everything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment